Please wait...
Already a member? Login       Not a member? Join the #1 hip hop community and Signup

Dopetracks.com

Forums New Users

WANT THAT T-PAIN EFFECT... AUTOTUNE AUTOTUNE WITH YOUR MICROPHONES FREE AUTOTUNE PROGRAM, AUTOTUNE DOWNLOAD LIKE ANTARES (VST AUTO TUNE 4 5) AUTOTUNE PROGRAM and AUTOTUNE SOFTWARE Auto Tune and Software that Autotunes your voice

Subscribe to WANT THAT T-PAIN EFFECT... AUTOTUNE AUTOTUNE WITH YOUR MICROPHONES FREE AUTOTUNE PROGRAM, AUTOTUNE DOWNLOAD LIKE ANTARES (VST AUTO TUNE 4 5) AUTOTUNE PROGRAM and AUTOTUNE SOFTWARE  Auto Tune  and Software that Autotunes your voice 45 post(s), 14 voice(s)

[→last page]

L_f4ef8ef9e6894f70fed41f505ae941b2_square DJFlash 324 post(s)

The last free autotune application you’ll need. Don’t spend your money on Antares Autotune.
Download Free Autotune Software here
FOR ANYONE WANTING THAT “T-PAIN EFFECT”…SAVE YOUR MONEYYOU DON’T NEED TO BUY AUTOTUNE PROGRAM TO GET IT….THERE’S A FREE SHAREWARE VST PLUG-IN. CALLEDGSNAPITS EXACTLY LIKE AUTOTUNEUSER FRIENDLY …..I\‘LL GIVE YOU THE LINK TO THE FREEDOWNLOAD SITEDOPETRACKS IS ALL ABOUT HELPING EACH OTHERRIGHTYOU CAN FIND ALL KINDS OF FREE MUSIC PRODUCTION SOFTWARE ON THE WEB..ANY NEW PRODUCER\’S / MC\‘S NEEDING FREE MUSIC SOFTWARE…I\’LL DO MY BEST TO HELP YOU OUT…..JUST HIT ME UP…OK HERES THE LINK FOR THE FREE DOWNLOADHAVE FUN

FREE DOWNLOAD

GET AUTOTUNE PROGRAM

THIS VIDEO SHOWS THEGSNAPSETTINGS TO GET THE SAME EFFECT AS T-PAIN

HERE\’S A FUN DEMONSTRATION FOR THAT T-PAIN SOUND..ENJOY…DJ FLASH

THIS IS NOT DJ FLASH…IN THE VIDEO….I\’LL ADD MORE FREE SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS IF YOU WANTJUST LET ME KNOW….THANKSGOOD LUCK EVERYONE….HAVE FUN…. Hip Hop Beats

0000231390_square monstermatt 7,368 post(s)

LOL I GOTTA DO IT ONCE! THANKS FLASH!!!

HERES MY YOUTUBE SAMPLE OF THE DAY ROCK ROCK ON

http://www.dopetracks.com/beat/66568

feat the BADDEST MUTHA FUCKA IN HIP HOP HISTORY!!!!

Kool G Rap Pictures, Images and Photos

0000070915_square HolloStripez 3,541 post(s)

I GOTTA TRY IT ONCE ALSO WELL IF I LIKE IT I MIGHT PULL A KANYE OOPS I MEAN A MARTIN LOUIS

MAKE SHURE THE SETTINGS ARE JUST LIKE THE ONES IN THE VIDEO

GSNAP IS ALL YOU NEED

0000104084_square KillaGreen 939 post(s)

yup..i got sum hookz down & ready

OOOOH SHIT..LOOK OUT

GET YA GRINd ON

0000194389_square Luka 2,955 post(s)

fuck t pain

0000075366_square DuckAlert 5,549 post(s)

yes bullet!

flash you could do more harm here than good yo this could open up a whole world of pain for all of us man we should move carefully from here

Bnr11_cvr_var_02_square sounds_ov_silence... 871 post(s)

is diz program compatible with cool edit?

i juz realized that it is only a plug-in?

duck YOU COULD BE RIGHT…YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD TAKE THIS DOWN ? I’M JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT THE GUYS WHO CANT AFFORD THE $$2-300 FOR AUTOTUNE…I DONT KNOW !...SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH THIS…SHOULD I LEAVE THIS UP…OR DELEATE IT ?.

Sns_copy_square sillyandsick 46 post(s)

first, tpain autotune is 99 dollars, this gthing is a terrible imitation in my opinion if i got it set right… and flash you my guy man and i respect what you tryna do here but its detrimental to hip hop man… if erbody made the same music with the same sound it defeats the purpose of hip-hop, a unique story coming from a unique person… and what t-pain is doin is hip-hop because its UNIQUE what kanye is doin, that 808s and heartbreak isnt hip hop… that lil wayne lollipop hiphop cus its one track, his others with that vocoder on it isnt, because hes trying to recreate a hot sound thats not unique to him… auto tune is a great program to help cover mistakes up, but its being abused by people trying to take an easy way into the industry… PEOPLE there are no shortcuts, and you only get one chance, so why break into the game using autotune only to be called a mock tpain? itd make you a one hit wonder. AND thas “PROBLY” why youll “PROBLY” never here somethin from flo-rida again. or young LA, or any other ‘swagger jacker’. hip hop is suffering because it stopped being about making music and having fun, it turned into who can tell the worse story, my hood is worse than yours type ish… and NIGGAS CALL THAT REAL TALK. also this is an OPINION dont shoot me fo it, and flash in no way am i saying that what you do AINT Hip-Hop, I truly believe what you do is the Epiphany of hip hop as well as some other cats on here (geminis kinetic for instance). but what this post right here is doin, is liberating rap ( which is entirely diffeent from hip-hop ) and thats not necessarily a bad thing, cuz its alotta good rap songs like that gettin sum head track on here, but i wouldnt call it hip hop. You use rap to make hip-hop, but rap is not dependent on hip-hop. if you dont get that statement, read it again slowly… and if you still dont get it you dont get hip-hop… point blank period. but, i mean whether this post should be left or not depends on what you tryna do, if you here to make rap songs leave it up if you here for hip-hop take it down….

REITERATIN THE FACT THAT IMA GROWN MAN ENTITLED TO MY OPINION, NO HATE TO ANYBODY ON THIS SITE ITS HOW I FEEL THO. RESPECT TO DJ FLASH FOR TRYNA HELP OTHERS OUT. AND BEFORE YALL TRIP SAYIN, ‘WELL WHY YOU DOWNLOAD IT THENCUZ I JUST FELT LIKE COMPARIN IT TO AUTOTUNE THATS WHY. ALSO, IF YOU CANT SAVE 100 DOLLARS IN A YEAR, LESS THAN 10 A MONTH YOU DONT DESERVE AUTOTUNE LOL

I FEEL YOU BROTHER…PERSONALLY IVE NEVER POSTED A TRACK UTILIZING AUTOTUNE…BUT I DON’T THINK AUTO TUNE WILL KILL HIP HOP…..NUTHING WILL EVER KILL HIP HOP….YOU MUST NOT HAVE THE SETTINGS RIGHT…MINE WORKS GREAT…KEEP IN MIND T-PAIN LAYERS TRACKS AND EFFECTS ..HE DOESN’T DO JUST ONE PASS WITH AUTO TUNE….PEOPLE CAN CHANGE THE SETTINGS…ADD PROCESSERS…AND COME UP WITH THERE OWN SOUND.

IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE $99 AUTOTUNE….SO FAR I CAN’T FIND IT…THE CO THAT MAKES AUTOT-TUNE IS CALLED..”ANTARES”....IT SELLS FOR $399 SEE FOR YOURSELF http://www.antarestech.com/products/auto-tune-evo.shtml

THE CHEAPEST I FOUND IT WAS AT GUITAR CENTER FOR $250 ,..AND THAT WAS ON SALE …. WHERE’S THE $99 one at…I’M JUST COURIOUS !

YOUR PARTIALLY RIGHT BROTHER…I CAN’T KNOCK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION…SEEMS LIKE EVERY SONG ON THE RADIO NOW USES THAT DAMM EFFECT… I’TS ALREADY PLAYED OUT…BUT WHATS THE HARM IN LETTING SOME OF THESE KIDS ON HERE HAVE AN OPORTUNITY TO PLAY AROUND WITH IT !. IT’S JUST ANOTHER TOOL IN THEIR ARSONAL..LIKE REVERBJUST DON’T OVER USE IT !

SOUNDS OF S….....IF “COOL EDITSUPPORTS VST PLUG INS THEN IT SHOULD WORK !

0000110750_square BoomboxEraBEATS 1,095 post(s)

BOOOOOOOO!! No support for MAC…. BOOOOOOO!!! these companies need to realize that the majority of producers, songwriters, engineers.. etc.. etc… USE APPLE COMPUTERS!!!! BOOOOOO!!!

Me fuckin around with the free autotune trial download a few months back.. thats my voice..

0000110750_square BoomboxEraBEATS 1,095 post(s) THe REAL king…. RIP Roger Troutman and the TalkBox.. your musical legacy lives on..

0000110750_square BoomboxEraBEATS 1,095 post(s) Fuck TPAIN!!! Wassup wit Teddy Riley??

0000110750_square BoomboxEraBEATS 1,095 post(s) How About Peter Frampton… The Talkbox requires actual musical talent to make it sound good.. Peter Frampton, Roger Troutman, and Teddy Riley, among others, laid the foundation for what EVERYBODY is doing now.. jump out he window wit THAT one bitchez… lol

0000110750_square BoomboxEraBEATS 1,095 post(s)

DAMN can’t forget Stevie!!!

0000110750_square BoomboxEraBEATS 1,095 post(s) build ur own talkbox..

there are others in youtube

0000110750_square BoomboxEraBEATS 1,095 post(s) Talkbox Demo… check it..

7 y/o girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2oP0PWuRf4

YOUR RIGHT BOOMBOXPERSONALLY I PREFER THE OLDSCHOOL TALKBOXEVERY SINCE PETER FRAMPTONZAPP & ROGERAND YOU CAN MAKE THEM FOR $10

Next page

Forums New Users